What is anti hacking software? Which is the best anti hacking software to protect your computer? This post from MiniTool will list the top 10 anti hacking software to safeguard your computer and files.
It is normal that your computer will be crashed due to the attack of hackers. Hacking puts great threads on computer users. Thus, users want to know how to prevent computers from hacking. In general, to prevent the computer from hacking, you can use the anti hacking software to protect your computer.
So, in the following section, we will show you the top 10 anti hacking software to safeguard your computer. We will introduce them one by one and you can use one of them to protect your computer.
Top 10 Anti Hacking Software
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Reason Core Security.
- Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Trojan Remover.
- McAfee Security Scan Plus.
- Spybot Search & Destroy – Free Edition.
1. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
In the first, we will show you the first anti hacking software – Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection is developed by Microsoft. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection is a unified platform for preventative protection, post-breach protection, automated investigation and response.
The Windows Defender is available in Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro Education, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Windows 10 for Education.
If there are some threats on your computer, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection will find and deal with them.
So, in order to protect your computer, you can click here to have a try.
2. Reason Core Security
Now, we will show you the second Microsoft anti hacking software. It is the Reason Core Security. Reason Core Security is a leader anti hacking software of the market that provides an efficient response to the threats from malware, adware and spyware.
The best feature of the anti hacking software – Reason Core Security is the Internet of Things security scanner.
And there are some other features of this free anti hacking software – Reason Core Security.
- The Reason Core Security is quiet and unassuming. It won’t slow down the computer and eat up unnecessary resources.
- The computer is protected against the most recent threats with the cloud-based scans.
- The Reason Core Security is also able to protect your web browser from adware extensions.
In addition, Reason Core Security is easy to operate. In order to scan the virus or threats on your computer, you just click the Scan feature on the right panel to continue.
At here, we will introduce the third anti hacking software for Windows 10. It is the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit. The Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit is a utility assisting in preventing vulnerabilities in software from being successfully exploited.
The technology on the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit provides special protection and obstacles so that the exploit author must defeat to exploit software vulnerabilities. Although these technologies cannot be exploited, they still work to make exploitation as difficult as possible to perform.
The main advantage of the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit is that it can be used as an extra layer of defense against malware attack, after the firewall and before antivirus software.
Hence, you can click here to download the Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit and install it to safeguard your computer.
4. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the anti hacking software for computers that is running under Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X operating system. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can help uses to find and remove malware.
In addition, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is able to repair the damaged files and remove rootkits. The Microsoft anti hacking software – Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can also do the following things.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can prevent access to and from known malicious webpage.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can detect the malware automatically in real-time.
- The scanning speed of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is fast since it only scans the active threats.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware also enables you to set an automatic scan.
- It prevents malware from terminating Malwarebytes or modifying its process.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is available in free versions and paid versions. The free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware requires you to scan and remove malware manually. The paid versions can remove the malware automatically.
Hence, you can get the anti hacking software – Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the official website.
Now, we will show you the fifth anti hacking software – Anti-Hacker. The free anti hacking software – Anti-Hacker is designed to make it extremely difficult for hackers to access your computer. And it just needs a few clicks to patch all of the known Windows security issues on your computer.
The free anti hacking software – Anti-Hacker has the following features.
- Disable “Run as administrator” vulnerabilities.
- Patch user account control for third-party firewall software.
- Clean computer privacy.
- Startup scanner.
- Detect and remove keyloggers.
- Reset all default settings.
So, this anti hacking software is able to protect your computer. You can download it from online.
6. Trojan Remover
As we have introduced 5 anti hacking software in the above part. Now, in this section, we will show you the sixth Microsoft anti hacking software. It could be Trojan Remover. As its name saying, this anti hacking software for Windows 10 is designed to automatically remove malware including Trojans, worms, adware, spyware, etc. from a PC when standard antivirus software has either failed to detect the malware or is unable to effectively eliminate it.
This Microsoft anti hacking software can also remove malware hidden using rootkit technologies. Trojan Remover also has other features.
- Trojan Remover will pop-up an alert screen showing the file location and name so as to remove the program’s reference from the system files if the threat is identified.
- Trojan Remover also enables you to scan individual files and directors from Windows Explorer.
The Trojan Remover can be used for free within 30 days. If you want to use an advanced version, you should purchase it.
7. McAfee Security Scan Plus
The seventh free anti hacking software is the McAfee Security Scan Plus. McAfee Security Scan Plus is a free diagnostic tool that makes you check your computer for up-to-date so as to safeguard your computer in real-time.
The McAfee Security Scan Plus is able to scan threats such as the Trojans, malware, and unwanted programs running on your computer. It can also scan the browser for suspicious activity.
McAfee Security Scan Plus also has other features.
- It installs and updates silently in the background and does not interfere with the productivity.
- It enables you to set customize scanning frequently.
Hence, you can get McAfee Security Scan Plus from its official site. You can use the Trial edition for free within 30 days.
The eighth anti hacking software is HitmanPro. It is a portable antimalware program that is designed to detect and remove malicious files and registry entries related to rootkits, trojans, viruses, worms, spyware, adware, rogue antivirus program, ransomware and other malware infecting computers. HitmanPro can work with other antivirus programs without any conflict.
HitmanPro does not rely on virus signature, but it gathers actionable intelligence and examines the collected information to detect which files act and look like malware.
The anti hacking software – HitmanPro also has some other features, like:
- It is a signature-less on-demand malware scanner of just 10MB and does not require installation.
- HitmanPro can be started directly from a USB flash drive, CD/DVD or network-attached storage.
- The scanning speed of HitmanPro is fast.
- HitmanPro can remove persistent threats from within the running operating system.
It also included the free version and paid version. You can use it for free within 30 days. Hence, you can get the anti hacking software from its official site.
The anti hacking software is the SUPERAntiSpyware. It is also a powerful tool that can be used to detect and remove spyware, trojan, rogue security software, computer worms, rootkits and other files that may give rise to threat to your computer.
The repair system of this SUPERAntiSpyware can quickly make malware program disable. So, it can also be used to safeguard your computer and prevent your computer from virus attacking.
You can also get this anti hacking software from its official site.
10. Spybot Search & Destroy – Free Edition
Now, we will show you the last free anti hacking software. It is the Spybot Search & Destroy – Free Edition. This anti hacking software scan the hard disk and RAM for malware.
It can also repair the corrupt registry, take care of Winsock LSPs, browser hijacker, HTTP cookie, trackers keyloggers, tracks, Trojans and remove them.
You can download the Spybot Search & Destroy – Free Edition from its official website.
How to Safeguard Your Computer?
As is well known, the anti hacking software is able to prevent your computer from malware attacking. But in order to provide better protection for your computer, there is another way for you. It is recommended to create a system image when the computer is normal.
In this way, not only can it protect your computer, but also the system image can be used to restore your computer to an earlier date when it occurs some problems.
So, in order to create a system image, the professional backup software – MiniTool ShadowMaker is strongly recommended.
MiniTool ShadowMaker is designed to back up files, folders, disks, partitions, and the operating system. It can back up these files with just a few clicks.
Besides the Backup feature, it has other features such as Restore, Sync, Media Builder, Disk Clone and so on. So, MiniTool ShadowMaker is an all-in-one program. Thus, just click the following button to get it or choose to purchase an advanced edition.
Now, we will show you how to safeguard your computer by creating system image.
1. Download MiniTool ShadowMaker and install it.
2. Launch it.
3. Click Keep Trial.
4. Click Connect in This Computer to enter its main interface.
5. Then you will enter the main interface of MiniTool ShadowMaker.
6. MiniTool ShadowMaker is designed to back up the operating system, so it chooses the system as backup source by default.
7. Click Destination module to choose a backup destination. It is recommended to save the backups to an external hard drive.
8. After that, click Back up Now to perform the system backup immediately.
When all steps are finished, you have successfully created the system image. If there is a problem with your computer, you can use the system image to restore your computer to a normal state.
To sum up, this post has introduced 10 free anti hacking software. If you have another different opinion, you can share it in the comment zone.
If you have any problem with MiniTool ShadowMaker, please feel free to contact us via the email [emailprotected] and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Anti Hacking Software FAQ
What is anti hacking software?
Anti hacking software is also known as computer antivirus software. It is necessary for every computer user. Anti hacking software protects a computer from these cyber attacks by deleting and removing the virus, malware or other dangerous files.
What is the best protection against hackers?
In order to protect your computer against hackers, here are several things you need to pay attention to.
- Keep the OS up-to-date.
- Review the privacy settings on your device.
- Install anti hacking software.
- Keep apps updated.
- Back up system.
- Use Complex passwords.
- Secure your network.
- Use the secure browse.
How much RAM do I need for hacking?
For hacking laptop, 8GB RAM should be the absolute minimum. If you are running multiple virtual machines and want to see yourself expanding your hacking activities, larger RAM is required, such as 16GB or 32GB.
What operating system do hackers use?
There are several operating systems used for Ethical Hacking and Penetration. Hackers and attackers use these systems for hacking, which are Kali Linux, Parrot-sec forensic OS and Cyborg Hawk Linux.
Antivirus software immunizes our computers against unauthorized software or coding, which means it can stop hackers that use malware, remote access trojans (RAT), and other malicious programs.Is there an anti hack app? ›
With Nohack by your side, you can rest assured knowing that not only your device but also your social networks and mail are shielded from any potential threats of hacking. Protecting your android device from potential threats is crucial, and that's where Unhack App Free comes in.What software protects your computer? ›
Microsoft Defender is free anti-malware software included with Windows, and it's kept updated automatically through Windows Update. There are also anti-malware products made by other companies that you can choose from. Running multiple anti-malware apps at the same time can cause your system to be slow or unstable.How much is anti-hacking software? ›
|Antivirus brand||Price per year||Number of devices covered|
|Malwarebytes||$59.99 – $99.99||1-5|
|McAfee||$39.99 – $89.99||1-10|
|Norton||$19.99 – $39.99||1-5|
|Trend Micro||$29.95 – $69.95||1-10|
Make sure you update your software and apps regularly and get rid of old apps you don't use. Use a password, lock code or encryption. Consider managing your passwords via a reputable encrypted password manager such as dashlane.com.What do hackers use the most? ›
- Phishing Attack. Hackers use phishing attacks to gain access to the information of people. ...
- Malware Attack. ...
- SQL Injection Attack. ...
- Cyber Eavesdropping. ...
- Ransomware Attack. ...
- Trojan Malware. ...
- Denial-of-Service Attack.
- ChromeOS – the most secure OS in 2023, with a clever sandboxing mechanism.
- Linux – historically the most secure OS and more secure than Windows.
- macOS – a secure OS with great built-in security features.
- Windows – a great operating system, but arguably less secure than the others.
- See at Microsoft. Microsoft Defender. Best free antivirus for Windows. ...
- See at Norton. Norton 360 With LifeLock Select. Best antivirus subscription. ...
- See at Bitdefender. Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. Best free antivirus. ...
- See at Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes. Best malware removal service. ...
- See at McAfee. McAfee Total Protection.
- John the Ripper.
Like other malware, spyware usually arrives on a victim's computer when they run a fake program (known as a Trojan horse), open email attachments from unknown senders, or allow someone else to access their computer.
A wide variety of tools on the market are used in the field of ethical hacking. Some of these tools include network scanners, penetration testers and more. Below are some of the most commonly used tools ethical hackers utilize in their roles: Nmap: Is one of the most popular network scanning and mapping tools.Which is better Norton or McAfee? ›
Norton offers a much better feature package than McAfee.
With Norton, you'll get extensive security features, ID theft protection, secure cloud storage, and device monitoring options. On the other hand, McAfee's features are reliable and enhance your security, but it simply cannot compete with Norton's offer.
While Windows Defender is a good antivirus with a high malware detection rate, all of the best alternatives on this list can detect more types of malware than Microsoft Defender, especially advanced ransomware, trojans, and spyware. Opt for an antivirus that provides great web protection.